The Cisco Catalyst 3750-E Series with StackWise Plus is an enterprise-class line of stackable wiring closet switches. Combining 10/100/1000 and Power over Ethernet (PoE) configurations with upgradeable 1 Gigabit Ethernet to 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks, Ca
The Cisco Catalyst 3750-E Series with StackWise Plus is an enterprise-class line of stackable wiring closet switches. Combining 10/100/1000 and Power over Ethernet (PoE) configurations with upgradeable 1 Gigabit Ethernet to 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks, Catalyst 3750-E switches help enhance worker productivity by enabling applications such as IP telephony, wireless, and video.
Key features include:
- Cisco EnergyWise to measure, report and reduce energy usage across the entire organization
- TwinGig converter module for migrating uplinks from 1 Gigabit Ethernet (SFP) to 10 Gigabit Ethernet (X2)
- Configurations with up to 20 watts (Class 3) of PoE on all 48 ports
- StackWise Plus for ease of use and resiliency with 128Gbps stacking
- Field replaceable and upgradable power supplies and fan tray
- Wire rate performance with 68 Gbps nonblocking switching fabric
- Multicast routing, IPv6 routing, and access control list in hardware
- Out-of-band Ethernet management port along with RS-232 console port
- Full backward compatibility with the Catalyst 3750 Series
The Cisco Catalyst 3750-E Series is orderable with two feature sets:
- The IP Base feature set includes advanced QoS, security, and basic routing functionality.
- The IP Services feature set provides a richer set of enterprise-class features, including advanced hardware-based IP unicast and multicast routing as well as Virtual Route Forwarding (VRF), and policy-based routing (PBR).
• 24 10/100/1000 ports + 2 X2-based 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
• 64-Gbps, high-speed StackWise Plus stacking
• 160-Gbps wire rate, nonblocking switching fabric capacity
• Field-replaceable 265WAC power supply and fan tray
• 1 rack unit (RU) stackable multilayer switch
• IP Base software feature set (IPB)