You have no items in your shopping cart.
• Two X2-based 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports (with line rate forwarding)
• Two Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) ports and one 10/100/1000 gigabit port for additional flexibility: This port-level flexibility allows you to position the Cisco 7600 Series at the access edge connecting with a 10 Gigabit Ethernet port uplink and a Gigabit Ethernet port uplink. The two 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplink ports help save a slot that you can use for an additional high-density Ethernet module, shared port adapter (SPA), or SPA interface processor (SIP).
• Crossbar switch fabric: The Cisco 7600 Series RSP720-10GE has a new and enhanced 720-Gbps crossbar switch fabric and the same new application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC)-based forwarding engine that is used by the Cisco RSP720. This single module delivers 40 Gbps of switching fabric capacity per slot, supporting 4-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet and 48-port 10/100/1000 density line cards.
• Standby as an independent forwarding line card: In a redundant configuration, the Cisco 7600 Series RSP720-10GE introduces the unique capability of the standby processor being able to operate as an independent distributed forwarding line card.
• Cisco 7600 Policy Feature Card (PFC-3C or PFC-3CXL): Performs Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding in hardware with consistent performance, even with intensive features enabled such as ACLs, QoS, generic routing encapsulation (GRE), or Network Address Translation (NAT). The card executes the following functions:
– Performs Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding
– Enforces ACL functions
– Performs QoS policing and marking
– Collects NetFlow statistics
– Offers Control Plane Policing (CoPP)
• Cisco 7600 Multilayer Switch Feature Card (MSFC4): Runs Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols and performs all the control-plane functions.