You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Cisco 880 Series Integrated Services Routers combine Internet access, security, voice, and wireless services onto a single, secure device that is simple to use and manage for small businesses and enterprise small branch offices and teleworkers. The Cisco 880 Series delivers features including firewall, content filtering, VPNs, and wireless LANs (WLANs) at broadband speeds to small offices. Easy deployment and centralized management features help enable enterprises or service providers to deploy the Cisco 880 Series in small branch offices or small businesses.
• High performance for broadband access in small offices and small branch-office and teleworker sites
• Collaborative services with secure analog, digital voice, and data communication
• Business continuity and WAN diversity with redundant WAN links: Fast Ethernet, G.SHDSL, ADSL2/2+, VDSL2, 3G, and ISDN
• Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) voice continuity for enterprise small branch-office and teleworker sites
• Enhanced security, including:
– Firewall with advance application and control for email, instant messaging (IM), and HTTP traffic
– Site-to-site remote-access and dynamic VPN services: IP Security (IPsec) VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES]), Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN), Group Encrypted Transport VPN with onboard acceleration, and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPN
– Intrusion prevention system (IPS): An inline, deep-packet inspection feature that effectively mitigates a wide range of network attacks
– Content filtering: A subscription-based integrated security solution that offers category-based reputation rating; keyword blocking; and protection against adware, malware, spyware, and URL blocking
• Four-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet managed switch with VLAN support; two ports support Power over Ethernet (PoE) for powering IP phones or external access points
• Secure 802.11g/n access point option based on draft 802.11n standard with support for autonomous or Cisco Unified WLAN architectures
• CON/AUX port for console or external modem
• One USB 1.1 port for security eToken credentials, booting from USB, loading configuration
• Easy setup, deployment, and remote-management capabilities through web-based tools and Cisco IOSSoftware
• Small remote office: The Cisco 880 can connect users in a small remote office, such as an insurance, lawyer, or sales office. When connecting to the main office, VPN encryption and integrated security such as firewall and intrusion prevention protect the network at perimeter. IT managers can centrally manage the remote site to quickly troubleshoot any network problems. For added reliability, customers can also use the integrated 3G or ISDN backup or connect through an external modem if the primary broadband link fails. Integrated secure unified WLAN connectivity simplifies the deployment and management devices at the remote site. Redundant WAN links offer business continuity, enabling nondisruptive business operation.
• Virtual office: The Cisco 880 Series is ideal for corporate teleworkers who have a mix of broadband connection types such as DSL, 3G, and Metro Ethernet. The Cisco 880 SRST Series provides a secure virtual office with all the collaborative services such as data, voice, and fax services. SRST helps ensure voice services are operational in case of WAN link failure, and redundant WAN links help ensure business continuity. QoS features in the Cisco 880 Series allow for connection of an IP or analog phone to the router, giving voice traffic precedence over data applications. Integrated WLAN support in the Cisco 880 Series helps ensure that if wireless connectivity is used it is secure. (Refer to Cisco Virtual Office Solution,
• Remote call center agent: Similar to teleworking applications, this solution extends the Cisco IP Contact Center solution for telephone call center agents to remote sites. With a high-quality, secure connection through the Cisco 880 Series, call center agents can be dispersed away from costly call center facilities while maintaining secure and productive voice and data access in their home. SRST and business continuity solutions in the Cisco 880 Series provide reliability and continuous business operation.
• Retail VPN: Retail stores migrating from dialup connections for point-of-sale transactions can use the Cisco 880 Series to take advantage of low-cost broadband access with the required security to comply with payment-card-industry (PCI) and other data security requirements. They can then add multiple devices and applications to the store network to take advantage of the increased bandwidth and also incorporate optional WLAN support to enable secure mobility and enhance productivity.
• Managed services: Service providers and value-added resellers can use the Cisco 880 Series as a platform to offer differentiated business-class security and WLAN services for small business customers.