Cisco 860 Series Integrated Services Routers are fixed-configuration routers that provide business solutions for secure voice and data communication to small businesses. The Cisco 860 Series offer secure broadband services over Fast Ethernet and ADSL2/2+
The Cisco 860 Series Integrated Services Routers combine Internet access, security, and wireless services onto a single, secure device that is simple to use and manage for small businesses. Cisco 860 Series delivers features, including firewall, IPSec VPNs, and WLANs, at broadband speeds to small offices. Easy deployment and centralized management features enable the Cisco 860 Series to be deployed by service providers in small businesses.
Cisco 860 Series Integrated Services Routers are fixed-configuration routers that provide business solutions for secure voice and data communication to small businesses. The Cisco 860 Series offer secure broadband services over Fast Ethernet and ADSL2/2+ WAN links. 802.11n offers LAN mobility and increased productivity. Cisco 860 Series provide the performance required for concurrent services, including firewall, and encryption for VPNs; optional 802.11g/n for mobility; and quality of service (QoS) features for multiple applications. In addition, the Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) is a Web-based configuration tool that simplifies setup and deployment. Centralized management capabilities give network managers visibility and control of the network configurations at the remote site.
Cisco 860 Series Integrated Services Routers offer:
• Concurrent broadband services for small offices, and remote sites
• Secure connectivity with Stateful Inspection Firewall and IP Security (IPSec) VPN support for small offices
• Security features including:
– Stateful Inspection Firewall
– IP Security (IPSec) VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES])
• 4-port 10/100 Fast Ethernet managed switch with VLAN support
• CON/AUX Port for console or external modem
• Secure 802.11g/n access point option based on IEEE802.11n draft 2.0 standard
• Easy setup, deployment, and remote management capabilities through Web-based tools and Cisco IOS Software
Call your sales rep for more info 800-974-2352 For Customers Outside the US Call 417-887-7724
We look forward to working with customers outside the USA and have worked out a very nice system for completing deals with foreign customers. Call today for more info 417-887-7724.