You have no items in your shopping cart.
The OC-12c/STM-4 POS/SDH Line Card is a versatile, high-performance line card well suited for a variety of applications including high-speed WAN uplinks in a CPE deployment, high-speed enterprise backbone, and high-speed uplink for Cisco 7300 deployment as a medium density, medium speed edge-aggregation router in tier 2 and 3 service provider POPs.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: COMPONENTS
• SONET/SDH framing
• 1+1 SONET APS and SDH MSP, per port, per line card, and per chassis
• SONET/SDH errors, alarms, performance monitoring, synchronization, etc.
• Support for short, intermediate, and long reach optics
• Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) RFC 1661
• PPP in High-Level Data Link Control (HDLC) like framing RFC 1662
• PPP over SONET/SDH with 1+x43 self-synchronous payload scrambling, RFC 2615.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: CONNECTIVITY
• Telecordia (Bellcore) GR-253-CORE (as applicable)
• ITU-T G.707, G.957, G.825 (as applicable)
• Support for 1+1 SONET Automatic Protection Switching (APS) as per GR-253-CORE - per port, per line card, per chassis (as applicable)
SONET/SDH Errors, Alarms, and Performance Monitoring
• Signal Failure Bit Error Rate (SF-ber)
• Signal Degrade Bit Error Rate (SD-ber)
• Signal Label Payload Construction (C2)
– Loss of Signal (LOS)
– Loss of Frame (LOF)
– Error Counts for B1
– Threshold Crossing Alarms (TCA) for B1
– Line Alarm Indication Signal (LAIS)
– Line Remote Defect Indication (LRDI)
– Line Remote Error Indication (LREI)
– Error Counts for B2
– TCA for B2
– Path Alarm Indication Signal (PAIS)
– Path Remote Defect Indication (PRDI)
– Path Remote Error Indication (PREI)
– Error Counts for B3
– TCA for B3
– Loss of Pointer (LOP)
– New Pointer Events (NEWPTR)
– Positive Stuffing Event (PSE)
– Negative Stuffing Event (NSE)
– Path Unequipped Indication Signal (PUNEQ)
– Path Payload Mismatch Indication Signal (PPLM)
• Local (Internal) Timing (for inter-router connections over dark fiber or wavelength division multiplexer [WDM] equipment)
• Loop (line) timing (for connection to SONET/SDH equipment)
• +/- 20 ppm clock accuracy over full operating temperature.