You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Cisco 7200 VXR Series Router delivers exceptional performance/price, modularity, and scalability in a compact form factor with a wide range of deployment options.
Cisco 7200 VXR Series Router
• WAN edge-Award-winning quality-of-service (QoS) feature performance
• Broadband aggregation-Up to 16,000 Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) sessions per chassis
• Multiprotocol Label Switching provider edge (MPLS PE)-Number one choice for provider edge deployment today
• Voice/video/data integration-Time-division multiplexer (TDM)-enabled VXR chassis and voice port adapters
• IP-to-IP Gateway Support-Direct IP-interconnections
• IP Security virtual private networking (IPSec VPN)-Scalable to 5,000 tunnels per chassis
• High-End Customer Premises Equipment (CPE)-For managed WAN services saving equipment, transport and administrative cost
• High-density LAN and WAN interfaces
• Broadband subscriber services aggregation, including PPP, RFC 1483 termination, and Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) tunneling
• Digital T1/E1 TDM trunk termination for voice, video, and data
• High-density multichannel T3/E3 and T1/E1 with integrated channel service unit/data service unit (CSU/DSU)
• ATM and Packet over SONET (POS) connectivity
• ATM IMA (Inverse Multiplexing over ATM) for voice, video, and data
• Light-density Layer 2 Ethernet switching
The Cisco 7200 VXR Series offers a rich set of capabilities that address requirements for performance, density, high reliability, availability, serviceability, and manageability.